Lamin-Art’s heavy metal
Lamin-Art is launching a new, exclusive collection of handcrafted, embossed metallic laminates called Metal-Art. The collection features large-scale, three-dimensional designs with an artisan touch.
“Designers and architects are the visionaries defining the future of our spaces and environments,” says Hans Mutzke, Lamin-Art’s design director. “This breakthrough collection answers the call from interior designers and architects for new ideas and materials.”
The collection includes five large-scale, distinctive dimensional patterns:
• Waves: A flowing surface reminiscent of the timeless fluidity of rippling water or the sensuality of undulating sand dunes.
• Axis: Inspired by avant-garde angularity, proactive lines intersect and converge at all angles.
• Striations: A sophisticated rectangular motif with an emphasis on the vertical and horizontal three-dimensionality of the surface.
• Interlink: A contemporary translation of the classical ornamental frieze motif into a bold and inspiring large-scale design.
• Geometrix: A versatile design of harmony, balance and playful visual symmetry that aligns basic rectangles into random, proportional linearity.
Each design is available in four traditional metallic colorations: brushed aluminum, brushed stainless, brushed champagne and brushed bronze. Designers Hans Mutzke and Virginie Boucher had the foresight to make the designs seamlessly match when Metal-Art sheets are applied side- by-side and end-to-end.
Metal-Art designs come in 4’x10’ sheets, and are ideal for office, hospitality, retail, healthcare/assisted living and educational interiors. Create a unique and captivating environment with the Metal-Art Collection.
ABOUT LAMIN-ART, INC.
Lamin-Art is the design leader in laminate, real wood veneer and metallic surfaces in North America. Lamin-Art partners with interior designers, architects and fabricators to facilitate their visions by providing innovative products that add value and elegance to interior spaces. With outstanding customer service and a philosophy of anticipating trends to develop and market innovative servicing materials, Lamin-Art supplies design-enhancing, durable surfacing products used on applications in office, hospitality, retail, healthcare, education and more. Go to laminart.com for additional information.