Great Gulf wins five awards – including Project of the Year – at the OHBA Conference
The Ontario Home Builders Association (OHBA) Conference held Sept. 21 to 23 in Ottawa at the Ottawa Convention Centre recognized Great Gulf – the new-home builder – with five awards, including the coveted Prestige Award for Project of the Year and awards for Architecture, Room Design, On Site Sales Presentation and Best High or Mid-Size Project Sales Brochure at its award ceremony.
Great Gulf was recognized with 17 nominations in 11 categories. Finalists were judged from entries from across the province encompassing 39 categories of building, design, sales and marketing.
Great Gulf was awarded:
• Architecture – Most Outstanding High-Rise Building (11+ Storeys): MONDE 2
• Room Design – Most Outstanding High or Mid-Rise Condo Suite Kitchen: MONDE 3
• On Site Sales Presentation – Best New Home Sales Office (1501 Square Foot and Over) YONGE + RICH
• Best High or Mid-Rise Project Sales Brochure (4+ Storeys) YONGE + RICH
• And the coveted Prestige Award 5: Project of the Year-High or Mid-Rise (Must be 50% Pre-Sold): YONGE + RICH
Says Christopher Wein, president Great Gulf Residential. “It was really exciting to receive 17 nominations in 11 categories, which is a testament to the commitment and hard work of our Great Gulf team. We brought home the Prestige Award for Project of the Year with Yonge + Rich and four other awards. Great Gulf strives to create innovation. Part of our success is offering consumers choice. The modern customer is pretty sophisticated, worldly and more demanding in terms of design and aesthetics. We focus on product development and design and create living spaces with an emphasis on ergonomics.”
Established in 1975, the Great Gulf Group of companies – including Great Gulf, Ashton Woods Homes, First Gulf Corporation, Tucker HiRise Construction, Brockport Systems Ltd. and Taboo Resort Golf and Spa – iGreat s one of North America’s premier real estate organizations. With major projects in Canada and the United States, the company’s fully-integrated activities span the entire real estate spectrum.