Norm Li asks: “What would Drake’s house look like?”
In response to the news that Toronto’s favourite son, Drake, is planning to build his dream house in The Six, Norm Li, a Toronto-based visualization firm that creates images of unbuilt things, spaces and places, decided to have some fun envisioning what his dream space would look like.
“Our team has been very busy working on custom-fitting a few interior and exterior spaces to match Drake’s personality and character: from displaying his records on the wall of his office space (complete with an OVO branded desk), to custom-fitting his future basketball court to include some of his NBA friends, we’ve really pulled all stops to create and brand these spaces,” says Kimberly Valmeo, Director of Marketing at Norm Li.
Obviously, these renderings are not a true representation of Drake’s home. “This is our take on what we (and I’m sure others!) feel Drake’s space would look like once finished,” says Valmeo.
The envisioned spaces include:
- Bathroom: Complete with OVO branded furnishings, his “Hotline Bling” phone, and a cameo by Rihanna;
- Champagne Room: Drake enjoying his “Champagne Room” with Toronto Councillor (and friend) Norm Kelly. Inspired by Drake’s “Hotline Bling” video;
- Gym: What does a celebrity do when he has his own custom basketball court in his home? He invites his NBA MVP friends over for a friendly game (Cameo by Lebron James and Stephen Curry);
- Office: Drake’s office complete with custom OVO branded furniture and platinum records on the wall;
- Exterior: an ultra-luxurious driveway (word has it that Drake’s new home will be equipped with a 34 metre wide driveway), and his most trusted allies: from left to right – his bodyguard “Chubbs”, his producer and OVO founder Noah “40” Shebib, Drake and his manager Oliver El-Khatib.