RGD DesignThinkers conference comes to Toronto next week
The DesignThinkers conference is billed as a must-attend for forward-thinking communications and design professionals. RGD’s Conference offers in-depth analyses of trends and best practices in branding, design thinking, design management, communications technologies and user experience. Attendees leave with a reconsidered and refined design or creative process, feeling inspired, refreshed and connected to the creative communications community.
Register by October 18 before online registration closes and before spots in the extra sessions (studio crawl, workshops, networking sessions) are filled. Conference registration includes two days of speakers, a creative marketplace, roundtable discussions, portfolio reviews, food and drink at our Delegate Party, studio tours and a multitude of opportunities to network with top design professionals.
This year’s theme, Speak the Truth, is designed to spark honest presentations and meaningful conversations.
- Michael Bierut, Partner at Pentagram;
- Robert Brunner, Founder & Partner at Ammunition;
- Anthony Burrill, Graphic Artist, Print-Maker & Designer;
- Alex Center, Founder of CENTER;
- Emily Cohen, Creative Business Consultant;
- Martha Cotton, Group Design Director (Research) at Fjord;
- Pau Cuervo, Founder & CEO at Elkanodata;
- Michelle Dougherty, Creative Director at Imaginary Forces
- Dawn Hancock, Founder of Firebelly;
- Josh Higgins, Executive Creative Director, AR/VR at Facebook;
- Jessica Hische, Lettering Artist;
- JP Lacroix RGD, President of Shikatani Lacroix;
- Michael Lejeune, CD at Metro Los Angeles;
- Bruno Maag, Chairman of Dalton Maag;
- Kat Downs Mulder, Director of Product at The Washington Post;
- Fidel Peña RGD Creative Director & Partner at Underline Studio;
- Anton Repponen & Irene Pereyra, Designers / Co-Founders of Anton & Irene;
- Bonnie Siegler, Founder & Creative Director at Eight and a Half;
- Laura Stein RGD, Creative Director at Sid Lee;
- Leta Sobierajski and Wade Jeffree, Graphic Designers & Art Directors;
- Forest Young, Global Principal / Head of Design at Wolff Olins
More information about the upcoming RGD DesignThinkers conference Toronto is available via the event’s official site, linked here. Registration for this year’s conference closes on October 18th!