The DesignTO Festival Calls for Guest Artists & Designers
If you have a project that you’d like to showcase, now is your chance to submit it to the DesignTO Festival and become part of a network that transforms Toronto into a hub for creativity.
The DesignTO Festival is a non-profit arts organization that celebrates contemporary design with over 100 exhibitions establishing Toronto’s design week, January 17-26, 2020.
Going into its 10th year, the Festival has a range of host venues across the city with an interest in showcasing projects, whether it is a shop, gallery, studio, café, or school.
Last year, the event featured design talks, experimental installations, prototypes, opening parties, curated exhibitions, and work from 600 artist and designers.
The DesignTO Festival states that each project will receive the following:
- A listing on the online Festival Schedule
- A listing on the Festival mobile App
- A listing in the printed Festival Guide
- Inclusion in one “What to do” daily e-newsletter
- DesignTO venue signage (e.g. Festival window cling, not project-specific).
Submissions are due Friday, September 13, 2019 by 11:59 p.m. EST
For more information click here