A list of 2020 Trade Show Cancellations and Postponements
The speed of developments related to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing is shocking, to say the least, and some of the swiftest casualties to fall victim to widespread efforts to contain the spread, or “flatten the curve,” have been the regular entries on the trade show circuit.
As such, an abridged list of several key postponements or cancellations of 2020 trade shows include:
- NeoCon (cancelled)
- Architectural Digest Design Show (postponed)
- Salone del Mobile.Milano (cancelled, returning in 2021)
- [email protected] Canada (postponed)
- OAA Conference 2020 (cancelled)
- Canstruction Toronto (cancelled)
- Clerkenwell Design Week (postponed)
- ICFF (cancelled)
- WantedDesign Manhattan (cancelled)
- NYCxDESIGN (suspended)
Visit the show websites for a detailed explanation of policies and reschedulings.
Stay safe, everyone!
This list is incomplete and will likely be updated.