UPDATE: list of 2020 Trade Show Cancellations and Postponements
The speed of developments related to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing is shocking, to say the least, and some of the swiftest casualties to fall victim to widespread efforts to contain the spread, or “flatten the curve,” have been the regular entries on the trade show circuit.
As such, an abridged list of several key postponements or cancellations of 2020 trade shows include:
- [email protected] Canada (postponed)
- Architectural Digest Design Show (cancelled)
- ARIDO Awards & Gala (cancelled)
- Biennale Interieur (fall 2020 cancelled, recheduled Oct. 21-25, 2021)
- Canstruction Toronto (cancelled)
- Cersaie (rescheduled for November 9-13, 2020)
- Clerkenwell Design Week (postponed, returning 25-27 May 2021)
- Greenbuild International Conference and Expo (moving to an all-virtual format that will run Nov. 10–12)
- ICFF (cancelled)
- Light + Building (fall reschedule cancelled, will run March 13-18, 2022)
- LightFair 2020 (postponed)
- MIFF Malaysian International Furniture Fair (cancelled, returning March 8-11, 2021)
- NeoCon (cancelled)
- NYCxDESIGN (suspended)
- OAA Conference 2020 (cancelled)
- Salone del Mobile.Milano (cancelled, returning in 2021)
- Spring Ideal Home Show (postponed)
- WantedDesign Manhattan (cancelled)
Visit the show websites for a detailed explanation of policies and reschedulings.
Stay safe, everyone!
This list is incomplete and will likely be updated.