List of 2020 Trade Show Cancellations and Postponements: UPDATED REGULARLY
The speed of developments related to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing is shocking, to say the least, and some of the swiftest casualties to fall victim to widespread efforts to contain the spread, or “flatten the curve,” have been the regular entries on the trade show circuit.
As such, an abridged list of several key postponements or cancellations of 2020 trade shows include:
- [email protected] Canada (postponed)
- Architectural Digest Design Show (cancelled)
- ARIDO Awards & Gala (cancelled)
- Biennale Interieur (fall 2020 cancelled, recheduled Oct. 21-25, 2021)
- Canstruction Toronto (cancelled)
- Cersaie (cancelled, will return 27 September – 1 October, 2021)
- Clerkenwell Design Week (postponed, returning 25-27 May 2021)
- Feria Hábitat Valencia (standard show cancelled, returning September 2021: modified version to run in Nov. 2020)
- Greenbuild International Conference and Expo (moving to an all-virtual format that will run Nov. 10–12)
- The Home Show (fall edition cancelled)
- ICFF (cancelled)
- Light + Building (fall reschedule cancelled, will run March 13-18, 2022)
- LightFair 2020 (postponed)
- Maison & Objet September edition (cancelled, replaced by Digital Fair)
- MIFF Malaysian International Furniture Fair (cancelled, returning March 8-11, 2021)
- NeoCon (cancelled)
- NYCxDESIGN (suspended)
- OAA Conference 2020 (cancelled)
- Orgatec (cancelled, returning Oct. 25-29, 2022)
- Salone del Mobile.Milano (cancelled, returning in 2021)
- Spring Ideal Home Show (postponed)
- WantedDesign Manhattan (cancelled)
Visit the show websites for a detailed explanation of policies and reschedulings.
Stay safe, everyone!
This list is incomplete and will likely be updated.