A+D Trade Show Cancellations and Reschedules: LIST UPDATED REGULARLY
The speed of developments related to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing is shocking, to say the least, and some of the swiftest casualties to fall victim to widespread efforts to contain the spread, or “flatten the curve,” have been the regular entries on the trade show circuit.
As such, an abridged list of several key postponements or cancellations of 2020 trade shows include:
- [email protected] Canada (postponed)
- Architectural Digest Design Show (cancelled)
- ARIDO Awards & Gala (cancelled)
- Biennale Interieur (fall 2020 cancelled, recheduled Oct. 21-25, 2021)
- Canstruction Toronto (cancelled)
- Cersaie (cancelled, will return 27 September – 1 October, 2021)
- Clerkenwell Design Week (postponed, returning 25-27 May 2021)
- Coverings (rescheduled to July 7-9, 2021)
- Feria Hábitat Valencia (standard show cancelled, returning September 2021: modified version to run in Nov. 2020)
- Greenbuild International Conference and Expo (moving to an all-virtual format that will run Nov. 10–12)
- Heimtextil 2021, Frankfurt (postponed to 2022, along with Techtextil and Texprocess)
- The Home Show (fall edition cancelled)
- ICFF (cancelled)
- imm Cologne (2021 edition cancelled, next edition scheduled for January 19 – 23, 2022)
- Light + Building (fall reschedule cancelled, will run March 13-18, 2022)
- LightFair (rescheduled to October 27–29, 2021)
- Maison & Objet (Digital Fair scheduled for January 2021, live show edition scheduled for March 26-30, 2021)
- MIFF Malaysian International Furniture Fair (virtual edition March 8-11, 2021; physical show rescheduled to 1-4 September, 2021)
- NeoCon (2020 edition cancelled; 2021 edition rescheduled to October 4– 6, 2021)
- NYCxDESIGN (suspended)
- OAA Conference 2020 (cancelled)
- Orgatec (cancelled, returning Oct. 25-29, 2022)
- Salone del Mobile.Milano (rescheduled for September 5-10, 2021)
- Spring Ideal Home Show (postponed)
- WantedDesign Manhattan (cancelled)
Visit the show websites for a detailed explanation of policies and reschedulings.
Stay safe, everyone!
This list is incomplete and will likely be updated.