De Gaspé launches a new collection for the commercial market
De Gaspé announced the launch of its new furnishing solutions for the commercial market: corporate and educational. The company focused on creating furniture adapted to post-pandemic work, with a full range of products that promote collaboration, informal meetings, brainstorming, etc.
Their new conference tables: Okun, Nelson, Aoki, and Allais meet the needs of many professional interactions by prioritizing quality and style. Personalizations available include size, type of wood, color of metals, and power outlets.
De Gaspé has also developed collaborative furniture including counters, flip-top tables, cubes…all designed for common areas by allowing them to be arranged according to the inspiration of the moment. Whether for a tête-à-tête, or for a collaboration space for a small lunchtime conference, De Gaspé’s collaborative furniture will adapt to new business expectations.
- Name: Okun conference table
- Collection: Commercial furniture 2021
- Materials: Tubular steel base and wooden top
- Finish: Birch Plywood / Yellow Birch /White Oak / Walnut / Black Traceless Laminate
- Dimensions: 36 x 72 / 40 x 84 / 48 x 96 / 48 x 120 / 60 x 142 / 60 x 190 x 29.5(h)
- Options Power: no electrification, Byrne Eclipse (2 power / 2 USB), Byrne Nacre (2 power / 2 USB / 1 Open Data)
- Designers: Olivier Charlebois and Isabelle Vo
- Product launch date: August 14, 2021