Fantini opens the fourth edition of its Design Awards
The Fantini Design Awards celebrates the best of North American design inspired by water and invites all architects, designers and developers to submit their eligible projects for consideration.
Seven projects will be selected as winners by a panel of judges that show how Fantini products “helped make your vision a reality, and how your creativity elevated the environment you crafted for a residential or commercial project.” One representative per winning project will receive a 4-day, all-expenses paid trip this fall to Casa Fantini/Lake Time resort designed by Piero Lissoni at Fantini’s headquarters in Pella, Italy.
Qualifying Projects should:
- Be either a Completed or a Future project
- Be completed after January 1, 2019 and no later than October 29, 2021
- Be located in the USA or Canada
- Be documented with high-resolution, professional photography (Completed Projects) OR a sketch, rendering, and/or floor plan (Future Projects)
Completed Project Requirements
- Fit in one of the categories: Residential or Commercial
- If Residential, the Project must have at least:
- 1 master bathroom with 5 or more Fantini fixtures (including faucets), OR
- 2 or more bathrooms with at least 3 Fantini fixtures (including 1 or more faucets) in each
- If Commercial, Fantini branded products must have been used in the Project.
Future Project Requirements
- Project must be under construction, meaning that the construction works have begun on-site in the U.S. or Canada but are not yet completed.
- Must fall into one of the following two categories:
- Residential, provided it will install Fantini fixtures in 2 or more bathrooms; OR
- Commercial, provided that Fantini branded products will be used in the Project.
All submissions must be received by October 29th, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST.