Caesarstone Partners with The Princess Margaret Home Lottery
Caesarstone announced its partnership, for the second year, with the Princess Margaret Home Lottery benefiting cancer research at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.
As the official surface provider for the Princess Margaret Grand Prize Oakville Showhome, the brand will donate more than 70 slabs of quartz product valued at $165,000.
“Our dedication is to expand our sustainability footprint beyond the manufacturing of our Caesarstone surfaces. It’s about human touch and giving back to the community. It was an easy decision to support The Princess Margaret Home Lottery for this initiative for the second year. Not only does it bring to life our commitment to transform dreams into reality through our surface, but we are helping raise funds for an important cause,” said Yael Goldshmid, Director, Brand Marketing, Americas
Interior Designer, Brian Gluckstein, (who is celebrating 10 years of partnership with The Princess Margaret Home lottery), has leveraged the wide assortment of Caesarstone collections to elevate the interior of the 7,753 square foot home, located in the town of Oakville.
Gluckstein incorporated Caesarstone surfaces in almost every room to highlight the versatility of the product:
- A rich and luxurious ebony base with creamy vanilla veins can be seen throughout the showhome with 5100 Vanilla Noir as it graces the foyer floor, powder room and the servery on the countertops and shelving.
- The entryway floor, archways as well as the powder room floor are graced with the light concrete base of 4043 Primordia.
- The frosty whites of 5161 Icellion are incorporated into the powder room floor, and the lower level bar.
- A smooth, soft-coloured concrete grey takes over the study fireplace mantle and hearth with 406 Clearskies.
- The neutral white concrete finish of 405 Midday adds an earthy element to the fireplace mantle in the family room.
- A shimmering soft grey base, melded with darker shades accentuated by the creamy hues of white adorn the kitchen and breakfast countertop perimeter, backsplash and island with 5211 Noble Grey.
- The light greige veining of the outdoor collection’s 515 Palm Shade can be seen in the great room on the fireplace mantle and hearth.
- The purity of 1111 Vivid White is used on the vanity and shower jambs in the ensuite bedroom as well as in the laundry countertop.
- Grey stripes and speckles span across the crisp white surface of 5171 Arabetto as it covers the vanity and shower curb in the shared ensuite.
- Opulent 5101 Empira Black was used on the lower level floor as well as the countertop and island.
- The Laundry perimeter and countertop along with the shelves and backsplash were enhanced by the beauty of 4044 Airy Concrete and 1141 Pure White
- Guest ensuite vanity and shower jambs covered in the soft warm grey’s of 4023 Topus Concrete.