5502CW-BK French Bistro Folding Café Side Chair
This side chair is available as a ‘Quick Ship’ item, featuring European Chestnut over a Jet Black frame with a lovely Walnut stain and sealed with a clear coat.
Also available as ‘Special Order’ in rich African Teak and is Teak Oil treated at the factory.
A well-crafted and unique folding chair, designed and hand-forged at our factory in Europe by skilled artisans. The drawn steel frames are treated for rust-resistance in a multi-stage proprietary process, prior to receiving a specially formulated, UV, Scratch and Salt-Spray resistant, architectural powder coating of the highest quality available, ensuring the chairs last season after season. Details like colored carriage bolts that secure the slats to the frames ensure the chairs are as sturdy as they are stylish. Chair slats pictured above are European Chestnut with a Walnut stain. Also available in African Teak.
- European Chestnut wood with a rich Walnut stain and sealed with a protective clear coating is standard or the wood can be painted with our superior quality paint.
- Suitable for all year round use in extreme weather conditions 24/7 – 365 days a year for all indoor and outdoor applications.
- Can easily support a 400 lb. person!
- The steel frames are treated in a multi-stage proprietary process to prevent rust…will not peel, crack or blister!
- Painted with our superior quality, UV, Scratch and Salt-Spray resistant paint, in a choice of ten standard colors.
- Nearly 200 Powder Coat colors (for steel surfaces) and almost 2,000 paint colors (for wood surfaces) are available in all, with very reasonable quantity requirements for other than standard colors.
We deliver anywhere in the United States and Canada.
Contact us today for a Quote and access to our Website!