Industries: Restaurants, Bars, Institutions, Universities, Airports, Private Clubs…
For nearly 70 years, this vintage style furniture adorned the Luxembourg Gardens of Paris, known as the Jardin du Luxembourg. and within it, the Luxembourg Palace seat of the French Senate.
Now, the original design has been painstakingly recreated in its classic style using first quality steel and architectural materials to coat and protect for generations to come.
As with all of our furniture, its durable construction and finish will offer many years of use and the classic styling will stand the test of time.
Reminiscent of the lovely time honoured furniture of the Luxembourg Gardens of Paris, these durable chairs are handcrafted at our factory in Europe by skilled artisans. The tubular steel frames and steel seat and seat-back supporting slats are treated for rust-resistance in a multi-stage proprietary process, prior to receiving a specially formulated, UV, Scratch and Salt-Spray resistant, architectural powder coating of the highest quality available, ensuring the chairs last season after season. Sénat™ Chair pictured above is shown in the Flame Red.
- Suitable for all year round use in extreme weather conditions 24/7 – 365 days a year for all indoor and outdoor applications.
- Can easily support a 400 lb. person!
- The steel frames are treated in a multi-stage proprietary process to prevent rust…will not peel, crack or blister.
- Painted with our superior quality, UV, Scratch and Salt-Spray resistant paint, in a choice of ten standard colours.
- Nearly 200 Powder Coat colours (for steel surfaces) and almost 2,000 paint colours (for wood surfaces) are available in all, with very reasonable quantity requirements for other than standard colours.
We deliver anywhere in the United States and Canada.
Contact us today for a Quote and access to our Website!