With its cork backing and locking system, the Peninsula collection offers products with a construction that is the cream of the crop of our rigid engineered luxury vinyl product line. The colors correspond to earth tones and are perfect for a contemporary décor. The planks are very long and wide and they are easy to install. You might be a builder or you might have a new construction project in mind and you need to store a few boxes? You will not have to worry about temperature fluctuations because Peninsula is 100% waterproof, while offering the toughest resistance to wear and temperature changes (from -4 °F up to 122 °F). Doesn’t it sound like a perfect flooring for a canopy or a three-season cottage?
This collection highlights certain styles that feature Designer’s Choice at its best. Showing extreme color variations will bring a unique feel to your home.
- 100% Waterproof
- D.O.P (di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate) Free Product
- Cork backing for greater temperature and sound insulation
- Matching moldings available
- Can be installed in 3-season cottages (-4 to 122 °F / -20 to 50 °C)
- Installations of up to 4225 sq. ft. (65 linear ft.) in an open space without transition moldings
- Hides subfloor imperfections, even when installed over existing flooring