TRUSSCORE is the easy to install interior wall and ceiling panelling that’s transforming building practices across North America.
TRUSSCORE PVC Wall and Ceiling Panelling is designed to satisfy your most demanding expectations. Not only does it meet or exceed all statutory building codes, it also satisfies the stringent requirements of modern hygienic construction. Trust it for your most demanding projects.
Key Advantages Include:
- Ideal replacement for conventional interior wall systems
- Cost effective compared to other materials
- Won’t support bacterial growth
- Won’t corrode and is resistant to most chemicals
- Inner truss design for rigidity and strength
- Lightweight, easy to transport
- High strength to weight ratio
- Supports attic insulation loads
- Bright clean appearance
- Virtually maintenance free – just wipe it clean
- Highly resistant to moisture and mold
- Class A Fire Rating – potential insurance savings
- Quick and easy to install
- Hidden fasteners provide smooth finish
- Pre-punched nailing flange
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Canada
TRUSSCORE has a flame spread classification of 5 as per CAN/ULC- S102.2-10. Read the ASTM Report.
TRUSSCORE meets CFIA and FDA requirements for walls and ceilings. Read the Canadian Food Inspection Agency approval.
TRUSSCORE is safe to work with using normal construction practices. Waste material is recyclable. Read the Material Safety Data Sheet.